Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dance Wars

I've been watching Dance Wars : Bruno vs. Carrie Ann. I have enjoyed the dancing and singing. The thing that is bugging me is why do Bruno and Carrie Ann feel they have to always say something negative about the other team. It was funny the first show, Carrie Ann was really positive to the other team, then when Bruno slammed her team...the gloves were off! She gave it right back. It wasn't true what she said, you could totally tell she just wanted to get back at Bruno.

I think Bruno really has the better team! What about Zack...isn't he a cutie! I think he will go far in this show! One of the teams will have to send someone home...who will it be? I think Carrie Ann will have to send someone walking... Hang on, let me fast forward (I love DVR).

OHHH no, it's team Bruno..has to send someone home...Dang, that's not right! It must be because America likes Carrie Ann better. Why do they take sooooo long to doing the kicking off! I hate that part, oh wait I have DVR and can fast forward..Yippee!!


Charity is toast! I agree she was the weak link.."Goodbye".

Until next week!

No comments: