Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Years Resolutions

OK, I know it's a little late for New Years resolutions. However, I'm really not late on making and/or starting my resolutions. It's more like I'm late starting my blog, which funny enough is one of my resolutions. LOL... So, never mind...I'm late on both accounts. Anyway, enough of that...here I go with my first blog entry....

I decided at the end of December that 2008 would be the year that's..."all about me"!!! It's about time if I do say so myself. It's was funny when I told my hubby of my plan, he looked at me and wanted to know if that meant I'm going to kick him to the curb! LOL...no, I said (not yet)! ;-)

What it does mean is, I'm going to take care of me! I'm setting limits on the amount of time I spend at work. You see, I was blessed with a promotion about three years ago. I've work for a school district going on 7 years. The first four was as the Payroll/HR Tech. Then I moved into the Business Manager's job. Wow...was it a huge change and lots of responsibilities. For the first few years I've worked over 60-70 hours a week.
Also, I need to loose weight, and I've started Atkins and have lost 11 lbs! YIPPEE!!
The best thing is, I feel GREAT!!! I've cut out all sugar, white flour and all soda!
I'm also going to start spending more time with my friends. Since I've started this new job, I've been working so much I don't have time for my friends~!

I'm also going to organize my home...stay tuned for before and after pictures of this adventure!

I've also went back to school, I really want to earn my B.A. in Business Administration.

Wow, I don't know about you but reading all my resolutions make me sleepy!

Well, thanks for reading the beginning of my new and improved life!

No comments: