Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Project Skinny

Well I've made it though 3 weeks on the getting skinny highway!

You see I have a few pounds to loose...like a entire person! I'm doing the Atkins diet. I believe everyone has to find the diet that works for them. This is the one for me! I'm addicted to sugar, I'm serious...I used to live for sweets. I have not real desire for regular food. I would rather eat a piece of cake instead of a regular meal. I even have special ways to eat sweets. For example: take a Hostess Apple Pie. To get the most enjoyment from this goodie..you need to open the wrapper and spread it out...then you remove the entire ruffle crust around the pie and set it aside on the wrapper. Then you split the apple pie into two pieces. Lick out the apple filling and then eat each half....mmmm mmmm good. Then since you've saved the best for last you then eat the crust! OHHH my my...good stuff!

Now, you see why I need to make a change. Atkins works for me because I had to cut out all sugar and white flour...cold turkey. I also stopped drinking soda's....no caffeine for me.
Let me tell you the first 3-4 days was hell. I had the worst withdraws. One good thing about the withdraws it helps you not to every go back..you don't want to live through that.

I've lost 11 lbs. The best part is I feel GREAT!

No comments: